What we can do for you

Tax Services


  • Individual Tax Returns (Form 1040)
  • Corporate Returns (S-Corps LLCs) - Form 1120
  • Partnership and Fiduciary Returns (Forms 1065 and 1041)
  • NonProfits (Returns and Entity Formation Services)
  • International Taxation (US Nationals Working Abroad and Foreigners Working in U.S.)
  • Payroll Tax Filings (Federal and State)
  • Franchise Tax
  • Sale & Use Tax 
  • Texas Business Personal Property Tax Rendition
  • Excise Tax Returns (Motor Fuel Tax - Form 720 etc)
  • IRS Problem Resolution (Notices, Penalties,Liens and Levies)

Specialty Services


  • QuickBooks Setup and Consultancy
  • Cost Reports - DADs Home Health and Disability Services
  • Grants 
  • Medical and Dental Practices


  • IRS Certified Acceptance Agents - authorized by the IRS to initiate processing Individual Tax Identification Numbers for (ITIN) for foreign persons who have a tax filing obligations. 

Business Advisory


  • Business Startup Advisory Services
  • Business Entity Selection
  • Business Formation and Registration